Prep Time: 15 mins | Serves: 2-4
- 200g cabbage, shredded
- Handful of frozen broad beans
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- Handful of frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice & zest of half a lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the cabbage and beans. After 2 minutes, add the broccoli and peas, then cook for a further 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- To make the dressing, place the olive oil into an empty pan over low heat, then add the garlic and let it sizzle for 10 seconds. Turn the heat off and add the lemon zest and juice.
- Mix the vegetables into the dressing and serve.
This recipe works great with just cauliflower & broccoli.
Make this extra summery with chopped parsley and basil.