Prep Time: 35 mins | Serves: 2-4
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- ½ tsp. dried chilli flakes
- 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into small florets
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- Small bunch of fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Mix together oil, garlic, coriander seeds, cumin, chilli and salt
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle oil mix over. Stir well so the cauliflower is fully-coated, then squeeze lemon juice over the top.
Bake for 25 mins
- To serve, sprinkle over lemon zest and chopped coriander leaves
You can add par-boiled diced potatoes to make this more substantial.
Add peppers and onions for an even more flavoursome side dish.